No Subject

Hey there Scirocco nuts,
Has anyone ever run individual throttle bodies on their 8V or 16V motors. I
am considering this for my 2.0 16V autocross car instead of the CIS,
Motronic, or carbs. I have been looking into the TWM setup and using the
K-star ignition system from Shine Racing. If anyone has any experience with
the TB's or the K-star I would greatly appreciate any info you can pass on
to me. If you can convince me that this is the wrong way to go that would be
appreciated as well. Can't wait to see everyone at the ND show in May.
Randy B
Cosmos Silver 1981 VW Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V
Mars Red 1981 VW Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
German Engineering.
American Tuning.
Who could ask for more. :)