Re: CINCY - The dates?

Doug Teulie wrote:

> The show car folks work hard to win the beauty contests and I think
> they will protest if they can't show because a car with dents and
> poor paint is taking up a space at the show.

Good point.  Personally I'd LOVE to see a bunch of Mk3 whiners trying
to complain about a lot full of Sciroccos, some of them not in
exactly "pristine" condition, keeping them out.  But of course
this won't fly.

IF the show isn't going to move, then I think we should just ask
Tim if we can congregate in the same area out front again, and
have the cars judged there.  I can't imagine he wouldn't be OK
with this.  If we can sign up say 30 cars in advance, I'd think
he'd even be willing to reserve the area for us.

This is going to be a really big event in the Scirocco world!  I think
we can get some REAL exposure out of this.  Last year's gathering
was incredible w/o even being particularly organized, and this
year it sounds like we will have a lot of new attendees from out
of the area that we didn't have last year.  We definitely need to
try to get some media coverage (PVW? EC? AutoWeek <that would RULE!>)

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX