Re: CINCY - The dates?

Kevin brings up a good point but New D does not have the space to show all
the Sciroccos.
If we have 30 cars many other "show cars" will not make the cut. This would
not work for New D.
I personally don't even look at the A3's but New D sells lots of parts to
them and few to us.
The show car folks work hard to win the beauty contests and I think they
will protest if they can't show
because a car with dents and poor paint is taking up a space at the show.
If you want to show all the Sciroccos we need to tell Tim so he can get more
space for us.
They were talking about a new location so if that works out a 100% Scirocco
show could work.
If the location is the same I say go for the parking lot if you have a nice
car and if you have a wild car go for the show.
We could even put the show Sciroccos in the lot and they could get judged
too if we ask Tim to set it up.
We can park more cars in the lot if we work together. If it is just regular
parking cars need to get in and out.
If we work it out we can set it up so we all stay in and we can get more
cars in the same space.
You know if they were smart they would break up all the cars. I like to see
all the Corrados at one pass.
It is not that much fun to hunt for them.
My 2 cents.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"