Re: BBS Body Kit for sale

i'll take teh camera to work i have a BBS kit at the shop for a rocco,
they sell for about 1100 , the one i have is in perfect condition and it
looks sweet ont eh rocco, it hink it fits the car better then anyohter
kit i have seen for the rocco, the seems are close to perect ...
time to tak eteh camera and have some more fun
jonas