Zender solution

Hey all you Scirocco nuts out there,

I am new to the Scirocco list but not to Scirocco's.
This list is just too cool, thanks to whoever started
it and keeps it up and running.

Thought you guys/gals might find this interesting.
If you are tired of trying to find a body kit for your
Scirocco mk1 I might have a solution.
Go to your local wrecking yard and find a Dodge
Omni GLH junker, most of them should have found
their way there by now. Remove and purchase the
sideskirts which should be less than $10 each at most
yards. They fit the Scirocco body perfectly but do
require a little trimming to fit for they are too long.
My friend did this on his 80' Scirocco and I am in the
process of putting them on my 81'. IMHO they look
better than the Zender units, and much better than on
that gutless GTI poser that Dodge put out.

Hope this helps.
Later,
Randy B
Cosmos Silver 1981 VW Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V
Mars Red 1981 VW Scirocco S - t t 1847cc