ND Show. Was Re: CINCY - The dates?

> Well, I'm curious as to how many East Coasters plan to
> drive.
> Myself, I just can't spare the time, and my car won't be
> that broken
> in yet....The Cincy drive will be test enough.

I'm gonna agree with Jim here.  I would LOVE to drive, but
I'm already gonna use what very little vacation time I will
have at the time for this trip if we fly.

> >Another item to tackle - we MUST have a trip-related
> T-shirt and maybe
> >hat too for everybody to wear!  MUST look cool, none of
> the cheesy shit
> >that some of the <other> guys were wearing last year.
> Remember those
> >hideous jumpsuits those crazy guys with the Turbo Rocs
> were wearing?
> >Arrrgh!!
>

> What about the list T-shirts?  That would work; It'd seem
> less
> made-up than a "Scirocco list does ND Show '00" shirt.
> We have a
> purpose!  I guess....

I'll definatly have my list shirt.  (I need to go to
Shawn's sight to order another one actually!)

Question for the Southern Cali group:  Anybody got room for
an extra person (or two, right Jim?) to squeeze in to ride
up the coast?  It'd be killer to fly into LA and ride with
you folks...

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry