Re: CINCY - The dates?

> Well, the "unofficial" word from New Dimensions is
> that
> their show will be on May 21st.  I'm really set on
> going,
> so that weekend is out for the list cruise-in.
> (Well, that
> and the 'rents are having a buncha folks over that
> weekend
> too)

Too bad. That seems like a good weekend, but it's
alright as long as it's VW related for posponing. :)

> That said - these are the other date possibilities
> that
> I've come up with:
> -May 13-14th.  This is Mother's day.
> -May 27-28th.  Memorial Day weekend, probably not
> the best
> for travel.
> -June 3-4th.  Personally I like this one the best.

Sounds good to me.
Just have to see what the list thinks.

I'm going to see if there are any Montreal shows or
anything VW related going down here this summer. It
doesn't make any sense, there are so many tricked out
VW's here, and no shows! I don't get it.

> Or should I shut my yap 'til after the new year?  :)

I think so. For your own personal safety. Or else I'll
sick Nigel on your ass!!! :)

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v