Re: Scirocco versus Corrado Comparison

Im also in kind of the same place. I never thought I would see the day but Im
growing tired of the scirocco in traffic. When I lived in Iowa it was
different, I could curise around 65-70 (where the 16V is most happy) all day
but here I get excited when I see 60-65. In Iowa I there is plenty of
deserted pavement to push her up to 100-110 on nice twisty road and really
flog the car. Im not to the point where I could sell the the car (since Im
also planning the 2.0 swap), but I would like some comfort. I looked at a SLC
and G60 but Im sadly too short for them. Visability for somone my height is
none existant. My neighbor has a 93 Twin Turbo 300ZX that I plan on taking a
ride in soon to see if I like it. But anyway Im rambling......I guess I miss
actually driving the car like it was meant to be driven instead of just
sitting in it.

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/210,000 mi.