replaced rocc with a Saab!!!!!!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>     I just thought the subject would get your attention....:)

     well anyone who read about me totalling my winter rocc will be
     interested to know that I bought a new winter car.  I need to preface
     the story of my purchase by telling you all that I needed a car fast
     and cheap and there were no vw's around which interested me or met my
     needs (cant drive a pickup)...anyway I bought a black 85 Saab 900s
     very very clean car almost no rust at all with power everything for
     $800......... it was the luckily one of the only cars I was interested
     in and it turned out to be in excellent shape...extensive service
     records from a very good shop and well taken care of...............

     if anyone has any constructive information on these cars I am
     interested

     oh yeah and my GF liked it...alot

     anyone ever own one?

     on a related note Jim do you have time on sat or sun to take some pics
     of the wasted rocc?

     later