List archives -Read them! (was RE: How old is the list?)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Brett wrote:
> are (mostly) all available.  You'll note the fist year was 1996, the
> month of July (which happens to be when I joined actually).  Later!

Thanks for the reminder on the archives, Brett.  Found my first post (Dec.
96), kinda cool.  Reading through them brings back a lot of memories.  I had
to laugh when I saw an old 8V vs. 16V thread (or two).

There is a TON of useful info in the Achives.  Take the time to read through
them, especially if you are newer to the list.  It's worth the time!

Thanks again Brett!

Greg :)
DriversFound.com