Re: Parts Upgrades...

Potterman wrote:
I'm with ya!  8V power kicks ass! (flame suit on ;-)  Of course I'm not
knocking those 16v guys but I'll admit I'm partial to 8v's.

****Ahh ha ha ha, Hear that? The great "Potterman" speaks, and he's partial to
8v's. Yess, this kicks ass. I'm not knockin the 16v's either, but I just thought
that was cool. heh, heh.
And now lets read a passage from our VW bibles, please turn to the book of "Head
Components" chapter 19, verses 32 thru 35:
"And the lord spoke to his VW deciples and said " I have given thee many options
in thy quest for the ultimate engine. Some will have partiality to what others
do not, but at all times thou must kepith in thy mind that we are all VW people,
and thou must lovith thy VW brother despite any and all differences." thus spoke
the VW lord."

I love that book,
Nathan