Parts Upgrades...

<x-flowed>I just read this on John Van Vuren's site:
"When introduced, the media was quick to point out that this car would
out-accelerate, out-handle, and out-brake a Porsche 944."

This will be mentioned to every chick that enters my car...

Thanks to everyone for the ideas on Engines...  next topic:  BRAKES and
SUSPENSION!

Any particular brands you recommend?  Also,  Has anyone adapted disc brakes
to the rear wheels?   I think I'll be going with Koni shocks and springs.
I'm not sure about brakes.

I'll be opening it up a bit this weekend as I cruise over to Bath for a
little sightseeing.  Let's see what the old 1.6'll do.

Thanks for all the great ideas,
Armando

Money spent so far (Includes car): $856

General maintenence
(Done: 30%)

Upgrade 1: Custom targa top, cosmetics
(Done: 20%)

Upgrade 2: Slotted Brakes, improved suspension (lowered 1"), Sport tires
(Done: 0%)

Upgrade 3: Engine Swap (2.0L short block 8v), Sport Exhaust, K&N Filter.
(Done: 0%)

Upgrade 4: Wheels, Sway bars
(Done: 0%)

Upgrade 5: Erebuni ground package? Hmmmm