Still no start!

Sorry for this fucking thread.  i want it to go away just as much as
everyone else. lol!

Well, I got a new battery in this morning and away she started.  I took her
out for a quick boot and shut her down. I started her up again to take her
to her hibernating spot but, nothing.....wtf?   I took the starter in to
get it tested.  It's okay.  The alt was checked, it's okay.  Battery is
brand new, ground wires redone (from neg. post to tranny and neg. post to
body), starter wire (from starter to pos. bat. post) is new.  Cap and rotor
are new, along with the spark plugs.

Now what?  Ignition switch?  i checked it.  took it apart, it clicks, and
it sends current to the starter cuz I hooked up a light tester to the wire
and it lights up when the ignition is switched on. Does the O2 sensor unit
have anything to do with it.  I'm done now.

TIA.

Sal
81 Scirocco
81 Scirocco S (with all the goodies)