Re: Still no start!

Dude, that is totally suckin, I know how you feel, mine was doin the same
thing, and really pissin me off because I couldn't figure out what the hell
was wrong, sometimes it would start up like nothin was wrong, but then at
completely random times it would just do nothing but turn my warning lights
on, it wouldn't even turn over or anything. sound familiar? Whell I apologies
I don't have a definate solution but I can tell you what I did, I had the
starter rebuilt, didnt make a diff. I made new ground and pos wires for the
bat and starter, didn't change. I checked the coil, it was fine, I checked the
ignition switch, it was fine, I got really pissed and ripped my fuse box out,
and replaced all of the follwong items at the same time. new fuse box, fuel
pump relay and jumper, cleaned all connections to and from fusebox, new spark
plugs and wires, new cap and rotor, new battery, cleaned and checked
alternator wires and connections, cleaned and checked coil wires and
connections, with all of this plus a few kicks to the tires and of course the
traditonal cusing and swearing, and voualla, it started like a champ, and has
since, exept for one time last month when it did the same thing and my heart
skiped a beat, but luckily it only took one more try and she started right up,
and I havent had the problem again. I hope this helps in some way, and good
luck.

Nathan