Possibly selling my '84

Ok gang, I might be selling my '84 Scirocco and I would like to get
some feedback on interest in the car. Here's the info
'84 Scirocco 1.8 5spd 148k
Silver with black leather interior
power mirrors, A/C, autotech aluminized exhaust, TT downpipe w/
dual outlet manifold, neuspeed upper strut bar, new brakes (rotors,
drums, shoes, pads, wheel cyl), all new cooling system(radiator,
all hoses, water pump, heater core, t-stat), new pass. motor
mount, new headgasket and freeze plugs, new Bosch plug wires,
all new shocks (stock boge w/ gas fronts), new wiper blades,
straight body with no rust, nice stereo w/ amp, will sell with 14"
teardrop alloys
Needs:
tires, two oil leaks( oil filter flange and tranny gasket), clear coat
going bad, especially on pass. side, two small tears in drivers seat
bolsters, will need alternator soon,

The car is located in Atascadero, CA, midway between San Fran.
and LA on the coast. This is a very stong car mechanically with
few needs and a straight rust free body. Some pics available at my
web page, more available upon  request. I'm looking to get $1500
for it.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/