possibly selling '84 Scirocco

Ok guys, looks like I might be selling my '84 Scirocco. I'm trying to
get some feed back on possible interest in the car. Here's the
scoop.
'84 Scirocco 1.8l 5spd 148k Silver w/ AC, leather, power mirrors, all
new cooling system (radiator, water pump, all hoses, heater core),
all new brakes (rotors, pads, drums, shoes, wheel cyl), new
headgasket, new pass. motor mount, new belts, dual outlet
manifold w/ techtonics downpipe, Autotech aluminized exhaust w/
3 black tip, will come with 14" teardrops, all new shocks (stock),
no rust and needs no body work, just passed smog with no
problems.
needs:  two oil leaks (oil filter flange and trans gasket), clear coat
is going bad especially on pass. side., tires on teardrops will need
replacing in near future, possibly an alternator.

That's the whole deal on the car. It's located in Atascadero, Ca,
about midway between San Fran. and LA on the coast. I'm looking
at getting about $1500 for it. It's a straight, mechanically strong car
with a few needs.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/