Re: Rabbit Bumpers

Yeah, I still need to photograph my euro rabbit (golf) front bumper
on my Scirocco2. The fit isn't perfect tho, the front of the car is
about 3/4" wider than the interior width of the bumper, but where
the sides of the bumper flare out, the 'flares' arent terribly obvious.

In the spring, I'll either sell the thing and go for a true Scirocco
euro bumper, or modify this current one to fit better.
One things for sure, stock bumpers look like shite!

Paul
'84 53b PL