Re: Dec. 8 Cal. atendees

--- Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net> wrote:
> Shawn C Meze wrote:
>
> > I just found out that I am a definite NO. Cant make it.
> There's always
> > the ND show. :)
>
> Christ, what kinda crap is that??   :0
>
> Speaking of ND - anybody west of the Atlantic ocean
> should be planning ahead
> for this year's gig.  We have some serious momentum going
> into this year's
> show, after our unbelievable showing in '99!

I *AM* planning to, as is Jim Jarrett for sure - but we
need to know WHEN THE HELL IS IT?!?!  The sooner we know,
the better - we wanna get the ball rolling on Cincy as well
but need the dates!!!!!!  Arrrrgh!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry