Re: What the Hell is in that Taurus!

the tarus SHO came with a yamaha v-8 they are over 200 horses stock,
that is what ran me off the road in my rabbit GTi, the bastard anyway
those cars can be very fast very very fast, actually i know a shop right
now that is tuning one and thy are expecting with headwork around 300 or
so horsepower which ios not ridiculous but a mild increase....
jonas