Buyers Beware of Glen Frantz!

Here's the problem:  I sent money to this freak like in August and I
haven't heard from him since.  Actually, he wrote back to me to say
that I should send him more money so that he could cover the shipping
charges.  WTF, I told him that he could send them UPS and I would be
more than willing to pay for the shipping charges when they arrived..

I should publicly thank Shawn Meze for actually going to the fuckers house
and knocking on the front door.  I wish I could have only gone myself!
Thanks, Shawn.  Can anyone down in San Diego get this guys phone number for
me?  I really, really, really, wanna call him up!

Well, I haven't heard from him since the summer.  I just want the list to
know that this fellow has screwed me over.  To be honest, if I lived any
closer, ya I'd kick his ass cuz I've never done shit like that.

Anyhow, here's his info.

Glen Frantz
1678 Poesia ct.
San Diego, CA
92154

If any one can help me out, that would be great.  I've already filled
a report with the postal inspection for fraud and I'm also waiting to hear
back from a coupla law profs (the fucker doesn't know that I'm applying to
law school).

TIA and I hope that this helps out some of you guys!

Sal

BTW, I purchased a set of Zender side skirts for my 81 Scirocco!
81 Scirocco
81 Scirocco S (with all the goodies)
84 Rabbit (now Gti)
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg