Re: Buyers Beware of Glen Frantz!

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 01:01:02 -0800 Sal Guzzo <yu129742@yorku.ca> writes:
> Here's the problem:  I sent money to this freak like in August and I
> haven't heard from him since.  Actually, he wrote back to me to say
> that I should send him more money so that he could cover the
> shipping
> charges.  WTF, I told him that he could send them UPS and I would be
> more than willing to pay for the shipping charges when they
> arrived..
>
> I should publicly thank Shawn Meze for actually going to the fuckers
> house and knocking on the front door.  I wish I could have only gone
> myself!
> Thanks, Shawn.  Can anyone down in San Diego get this guys phone
> number for me?  I really, really, really, wanna call him up!
>
> Well, I haven't heard from him since the summer.  I just want the
> list to know that this fellow has screwed me over.  To be honest, if I
lived
> any closer, ya I'd kick his ass cuz I've never done shit like that.
>
> Anyhow, here's his info.
>
> Glen Frantz
> 1678 Poesia ct.
> San Diego, CA
> 92154

The only Glen Frantz in San Diego, that I could find was in the 92101 zip
code,
and that number is 619.563.1663.

I'm having problems with a Richard T Rosemus and the number listed
belonged to Richard T Rosemus Sr, but at least he gave me Jr.'s number,
maybe you will find the same thing...

Good luck.

Peter