Parts motherload!

Okay, gentlemen. Someone should take a trip to New Jersey and do a
little butt smooching for this one! ;^) As always, though, I'm not the
seller. So, please *don't email me*. Btw, I tried your <mail to:> trick,
Tosha. I couldn't get that to work. Will you hip us to your method
again, please? Thanks...
*******************
Parts for Sale! Parting an ex-autocross car, straight rolling chassis
1980 Rabbit with new full weleded in cage, poly suspension, not for
street, there is no room for passengers with this cage, great for Solo
II, Solo I or IT racing, $1000
1.8L longblock bored to 2.0L,Autotech kit, $500
13x7 wheels and tires, Revolution RFX wheels and Hoosier Autocross TDs,
set of four in silver, $500
dual Mikuni setup, complete, $400
quick-ratio Autotech steering rack, complete installed in A1 rack with
tie rod ends, $200
euro bumpers, $80
Drake valve cover, $200
rear disk setup for A1,$100
16v 1.8 head, $175
16v distributor, $80
all prices firm, does not include shipping.
Contact David at 281.991.5607 or e-mail dlee1967@hotmail.com
parts are in Houston, TX
***********************

Parts for Sale! Parting out all years of Rabbits and Sciroccos, body
parts, engines, trannys, glass, have alot of stuff, if you need an A1
part I probably have it.
Contact Brett at 253.594.9928 or e-mail ImGiftedNotWeird@aol.com
1.8T cylinder head, complete and assembled, includes cams, lifters,
valves and valve cover, $500. Contact Joey at 973.398.8131 or
e-mail joeypapers@aol.com

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out my rally website. And sign the guestbook!
http://www.usrallyteam.com