Re: A/C Puzzler

I wouldn't think of tasting anything from my car's floor!   I would catch on
if 1/2 gallons a week for 6 months of coolant were accumulating on my floor
anyway.  I checked the drain and it was clear (both up and down.)  I also
noticed that my heater box was missing a screw (and the flange that goes with
the screw) that holds the two sides together.  I think it might be time for
duct-tape and silicone.

Thanks for advice (except for the drinking antifreeze part!)
Ben Smith
84 8v