Re: A/C Puzzler

<x-flowed>I did specify tasting, NOT ingesting. I was in no way implying you should go
take the carpet out of your car and squeeze all the fluid out and guzzle it
and see if it tastes sweet. Brian is right. DO NOT DRINK ANTIFREEZE.
However, one nanogram on your tongue isnt going to hurt you.

>From: Captnbr@aol.com
>To: green536@hotmail.com, Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: A/C Puzzler
>Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 17:42:54 EST
>
>In a message dated 12/11/99 1:01:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>green536@hotmail.com writes:
>
><< Try tasting it (I know, kinda gross but it does work for a quick
>  test). If it is sweet then it is probably antifreeze.  >>
>
>****WARNING*****
>
>Antifreeze is Extremely Poisonous. Gee I sound like my dad:)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco