Re: I really messed my car up

WaspHwy@aol.com wrote:
>can this be fixed as easily as replacing the strut, rear arm, and other >damaged things? or could I have bent the frame. I was only sliding at >about 10-15 miles an hour. will all of the stuff on my  84 8v scirocco >fit on the damaged car (84 rabbit gti)? thanks

Don't sweat it too bad, man. I've been there and done that (twice).
You'll need to replace the entire rear twist beam which you can grab
from the Scirocco parts car. Just swap over whatever you think is busted
and you'll be good to go. Your two cars are completely interchangeable.
See, aren't you glad that you have it lying around now?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out my rally website. And sign the guestbook!