I really messed my car up

so I am going to work, and it is raining lightly. you know, the kind that
just makes the road greasy...and as I pull into work, I hit the breaks ( I
really wasnt going THAT fast...) rear end comes out (bad alignment, bald
rears, greasy pavement) I try and save it, but WHAM!!!! I hit a curb and the
bottom of the rear drivers wheel is now aobut 6 inches toward the
passengers... the wheel does not rotate now, just drags on the ground. can
this be fixed as easily as replacing the strut, rear arm, and other damaged
things? or could I have bent the frame. I was only sliding at about 10-15
miles an hour. will all of the stuff on my  84 8v scirocco fit on the damaged
car (84 rabbit gti)? thanks