Re:Dist leak

In a message dated 12/9/99 8:00:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
connerj@columbus.rr.com writes:

<< My 16V Rocco is leaking badly through the distributor.  I have seen two
 other 16V's leak the same way.  Any know how to fix this problem?  My
 one friend simply bought another dist.  Part no.'s if possible of the
 stuff  i need.  I am losing about a quart every two weeks. >>

My distributor is leaking too.  It has leaked for four years now. Eventually
I will get it fixed when I have the cash for a new distributor.  But you say
you lose a quart every two weeks?  This seems like an awful lot of oil to be
leaking just from the dist.  YOu may have another problem like burning oil or
something. I lose a half a quart of oil every 6 months and my pan gasket is
leaking too

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html