Re: Florida

In a message dated 12/9/99 7:16:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rocco16vw@yahoo.com writes:

<< I am going to be in Orlando, FL from January to May.
 My great way to escape the winters of Missouri.
 Anyway, was sondering if we had any listers in FL that >>

I am in florida, Down south in Boca Raton.  It is kinda far from Orlando but
I go up there to Disney World often so if I come up I'll let ya know.  That's
funny that you are coming down to escape the winter.  I will be going up to
Colorado the end of January to HAVE a winter, see we don't get temp lower
than 50, that often here or snow ever.  The only thing good about it is that
I get to enjoy the (rocco content here) rocco all year round and I don't have
to put it in storage:)

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html