(non-roc) Bumper pontiac?

For all you butt-huggers out there...  Tailgating is bad don't do it!  My
freind has been driving for about a year now. He just got a 93 Pontiac
Sunturd, very red.  He tailgates frequently, and disregarded my warnings to
stop.  He thought he was expirienced enough to stop quickely, and that if he
did get into trouble the ABS would kick-in and save the day.  What an idiot!
After a few close calls the real thing happened.  No more pontiac... darn.
He recieved a $40 ticket and is out $3,200 for the car.  (No insurance)  BTW,
his idea of safe following distance WAS 15 feet... whatever.  I am just glad
is wasn't a Scirocco that got hit.

Ben Smith
84 8v
85 Toyota Truck