Re: Sunroof Seal

Just order a new seal(about 45 bucks) from potterman or mark, and remove
the sunroof and install it.  It just slips on around the rim but you may
need to trim it a little.  Real easy to install.
Removing the sunroof takes a little time but there are only about 6 bolts
holding it on. Two you can get at from the back when the roof is tilted up
and the others are in the front.  You can slide back the cover on the
inside of the car to get at them.

Eric Person
86.5 16v