Re: Removing house paint from car

Goof Off is a wonderful product that'll strip damn near anything but
oil-based paint.  I do believe I used it once to remove some paint
splatters on the car but I really can't remember.  But if it is latex
paint on the car you should be able to get some sort of chemical that'll
take it off.  Go to a paint shop and ask them.  They likely have had
people come to them before on this.

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta