Cool Roc story

<x-flowed>Last sunday, when I was at my girlfriends house about to go back to college
(still sometime in the afternoon).  I had seen some kids driving around her
block in a gokart kinda thing.  It was pretty cool, Anyway, we had to run to
the store, and I saw them drive by, I gave them a thumbs up b/c I thought
the cart was cool.  Anyways, when we came back, I saw the kids (about 3 or 4
of em) in their driveway, and When I drove by, they looked at my car like it
was the coolest thing on 4 wheels.  It was great, just thought I would share
it with other roc lovers.  Lets get em while they are young!!

Pete