Re: Calif Scirocco Gathering

I'd Love to see some other Roccos in Rocco (ah ... in person).

N Cal's a bit far for a weekend.  Not sure if I can get away for any longer
than that.

How bout something a little more local?

Jay Bichanich
86.5 Scirocco 16V Tornado Red (Original Owner)

PS.  And yes, my car came with a 160MPH speedo, no MFA, but does have that
stupid yellow shift light that says it's fuel efficient to shift at 2000
RPMs.