Re: Scirocco with Targa Top.

That reminds me, the other day I saw a Mk1 Rocc with the roof cut off, just
the roof not event the top part of the rear quarter panels, and the guy had
what looked like a blue tarp rolled up on a pole er something, I appeared to
be the most getto rigged convertible I think I have ever seen, It looked as if
this guy took a perfectly good scirocco and cut the roof of with a skill saw
and riged some tarp to un roll over the top of the car, I couldnt believe it,
it couldnt have been legal, it is so rare that I see a Mk1 around here and
when I do the roof is cut of, I was sitting at a light and the guy drove by in
front of me, we both looked at each others cars as he drove by with this blue
tarp flaping in the wind, I felt like laughing and crying at the same time.
Any way the general look of the convertible looked like it could acually look
pritty hot if it was done proffesionally, or by someone who knew what they
were doing.

Needless to say this sighting was very odd,
Nathan