'79 S found at boneyard FS

<x-flowed>Ok, fellas.. I found a 79 S a few hours ago at this junkyard a town up from
me.

Vitals:

1979 Scirocco S 91,000 on 85mph speedo
re-painted black with red S interior
Recaros are in decent shape...bolsters are tight, but bottom and back pads
are shot. back seats are shot, too.
the Idiot painted the red S badges silver (why?)i
13" Spider rims with brand new white-letter Bridgestone Radial T/A
S Dash in good shape
some header/downpipe in trunk
--- rocker panels are in sad shape-would take a lot of time to repair
- no title

it started right up and can be driven.. the 1.6 sounds decent, too.

I got the trunk carpet for $10! hah!

I wish I had money to get the whole car and part it out, but I'm broke.

They guy said $300 for the whole shabang. He'll probably take $200.

In Southern CT, about 10 minutes south of Waterbury, it's at Seymour Auto in
Seymour. (203) 888-2527

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon