Pics from 1999 Frankfurt Auto Show

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but there are a TON of
really nice images of cars from the Frankfurt Auto show at this site:

http://www.1552design.com/gallery/iaa99/roll_01/page01.html

Most of the entries seem to be all the latest from VW and Audi, with all
the other major European auto makers included as well (Ferrari, Porsche,
etc, etc...)  Check out the radical Zender 30/7 concept car :-)

-tim

"By the way, I would like to add that there is no cannibalism in the
Royal Navy. And when I say none, I mean that there is a small amount."

-Monty Python