not really Roc but[Fwd: New VW Owner Experience Web Section]

Nathan

From: VWoAOC@vw.com
Subject: New VW Owner Experience Web Section
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:00:54
Apparently-To: <NATHAN>

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Dear VW Club Member:

We have recently begun building an "Owner Experience"
section on our Volkswagen website, http://www3.vw.com/owners/,
and are in the process of gathering fun and interesting
stories from Volkswagen owners such as you.  Right now
we're looking for stories to be mailed or e-mailed to
us; and when the new section is up live, you'll be able
to submit your comments and/or photos on-line.  We're
hoping to have this new page, under the Owner's section
on http://www3.vw.com/owners/, by early January, 2000, so
stay tuned.

If you have a great story to tell about the experiences
you've shared with your Volkswagen, and would like us to
consider posting it on the web, just fill in the attached
disclosure form and mail it back to us along with your
story and photos (photos are fun but aren't required) or
you can e-mail your story, .jpg photos and disclosure
form to VWoAOC@vw.com (or by replying to this message).
Please include the model year, type and mileage.

Mailing Address:

Volkswagen Owner Communications, 2F02
3800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

Sincerely,

Volkswagen Owner Communications

If you have received this e-mail in error, or no longer
wish to receive our news and special announcements, reply
to this message and Type "Remove" (without quotes) in the
Subject Field of the message.

Thank you for your interest in submitting comments and/or
photographs to Volkswagen of America, Inc.  Anything you
submit to us might be used on our website, or even in our
advertising or sales brochures.  The lawyers want us to
make sure you know this, and that it's OK with you.

By submitting comments or photographs, I hereby irrevocably
grant to Volkswagen of America, Inc. and Volkswagen Canada,
Inc., their parent, agents, employees, successors and assigns,
and anyone authorized by any of them (collectively, "Volkswagen"),
the right and license to use my name, photographs, stories and
quotations in any and all media, without territorial, time, use
or any other limitation.

I waive the right to inspect or approve the use of my name,
photographs, stories and quotations, and I assign to
Volkswagen all my right to title and interest in any materials.

I release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Volkswagen
from any and all rights, claims, demands, damages and actions
which I, my heirs, executors or assigns may have in connection
with the use of my name, photographs, stories and quotations,
in any and all media, including, but not limited to, use in
composite or edited form.

I warrant I am of legal age and have every right to contract in
my own name without violating any other commitments.

I have read this document in its entirety.  I am fully familiar
with and understand its contents.   I have had any questions
answered to my complete satisfaction and I am submitting this
document voluntarily.

[   ]       I do give permission for Volkswagen of America, Inc.
to use any written or photographic materials on their website,
and have also signed the enclosed disclosure

</x-charset>