grounds

Well, it looks like I *have* to take the second half of December off
(comp time:  use it or lose it!) and I figured it would be a good time to
do lots of car stuff. I figure that since bad grounds are the of anything
that can possibly go wrong with a Scirocco (including the electrical
gremlins that I have) I should go ahead and just replace all of the
ground straps.  My question is "where are they?"  I know there's one from
the coil to the cylinder head and another on the transmission.  Are there
any more?  Are there other ground "trouble spots?"

Thanks,
Brian

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta