Re: Speedo

yes it ca can i have drivin one that i had to 132mph and still had about
1/4 thottke left.....
as far as the rocco mototr noprmally asperated, i have spoken to a few
others that have 2.1L and they say around 150 or so.....i will let you
knopw with my 2.1L as soon as it is assembled cause i got allthe
parts....just need to sit down for a few nights.....

jonas