Re: 16V Clarifications

Check your cam timing!!  if you car runs hot and has
poor low end this would be a logical culprit.  also
when you rebuilt the head were the 2 cam dots lined
up?  if you cam timing is advanced or retarded it will
produce lots more heat.

also fuel pump makes noise. ---got a bently?  do the
tests they describe for fuel pump flow volume usually
a decent indicator of fuepump performance
.02
Tony