{non-rocco} R/C Car Bodies?

A LONG time ago I remember some talk about someone trying to get some
Scirocco Lexan R/C car bodies made....did this ever happen?  I have been
stricken with a new affliction, my Tamiya TA02 FWD New Beetle (just got
the full bearing set, stiffer springs, adjustable tie rods and adjustable
upper arms...almost as much fun as modifying the rocco)...my Beetle body
is trashed (hey you gotta learn right?), so now that I have gotten miles
better controling this thing, I'd like to get a new body.... let me know!

Oh, its a 1/10th scale by the way.

Eric