From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Chris
Chemidlin
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 11:11 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Potterman = Ramirez?

On pg 111 of the new Hot VWs there's a picture of a certain #84 GTI VR6 with
parts4vws.com written on the front.

The caption says:
"water cooled VWs were plentiful, and even though Enrique Ramirez's '97 VR6
GTI didn't place here, he just finished ONE LAP of AMERICA tour, and had
lots of fun."

The article is in refrence to the Minnesota Bug-in.

heh?

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus