From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 6:34 PM
To: brett@netacc.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: What about the calendar? WAS: Scirocco Newsletter?

--- Brett P VanSprewenburg <brettv@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I really like the idea of a Scirocco dedicated newsletter
> of sorts...
> however, we already have a great medium for this message:
> our website
> at scirocco.org.  The content would be great, I'm
> enthusiastic that
> people would want to contribute to such a thing, I'm sure
> I could make
> a special area for this on the website,

<snip>

On a semi-related, is everybody still interested in the
calendar idea that was kicked around a few months ago?  I
know that Brett has mentioned posting submissions of photos
on scirocco.org and letting everyone vote on what ones to
include...   I've got a couple pics I could send to him
almost immediately, and I *know* Cammisa does as well.
(Not to mention stuff from Brett himself and Jim Jarrett)

When do you want submissions Brett???  :)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave
Barry