Scirocco Newsletter?

> At 6:34 PM -0600 8/31/99, Night Shadow wrote:
> >Speaking of tech proceedures....who would be interested in having me put
> >together something on my 8v to 2.0 16v conversion on my Mk1?
> YES!!!!!!!
> I think there's a bunch of us doing 8 -> 16v conversions.  I think if

Now I can't do anything near as complicated as a 8 to 16 valve conversion, I
volunteer to write (and include pics & diagrams) of the quintessential guide
to performance cooling (a previous thread in the scirocco-l list). I will be
performing many of the tasks this weekend or next that I plan to detail and
illustrate for the newsletter. Cool?

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ FORSALE in Philly!
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 VW Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,275 miles
'87 VW Scirocco 16 Valve with 165,100 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99