Driverfest

Title: Driverfest
Hi All,

Just got back from driverfest.  The Scirocco turnout was awful.  Only 6
MKII's and 1 MKI (one of the MKII wasn't even showing) so we all got lumped
into the A1 category.

In sharp contrast, there were more than 80 Corrados.  Only 2 listers showed
me and Dan (XXSparco).  Other listers were in attendance Jim Jarrett,
Rob (Claypoolme).  I heard that Jim Buck and Scott Williams were there, but didn't spot them.

Out of the A1's, I took 1st for stock and the Rabbit with the now it's
purple, now it's green paint job got 1st for modified.

I was hoping to see a better Scirocco turnout.  Maybe next time.

- Jan Folkson

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T