Fw: Installing front motor mount

Sean,

I know it is always nice to have a manual in front of you, but if you look
up under the front of the car at the front motor mount you'll notice it is
pretty self explanatory.  There are two bolts on the engine (which will also
drop the starter so I'd suggest you disconnect the battery first, always a
good idea) and two bolts on the core support that holds the pocket that the
mount sits in.  Once you pull these (by the way, you may want to support the
engine, I usually do this with a floor jack and a piece of wood on either
the oil pan or transmission) you can then easily pull the old mount off, put
the new one on, and reverse for installation.  Hope this works!  I really is
very easy!

Dave