RE:steering column/wheel

I am 6'4 and would have to slide under stock steering wheel to enter and
exit my 88 16v. Hip dislocation was imenant. I am now runnning with  momo
"Top Power" sterring wheel and entry into the roc is a breeze. The small
wheel feels like your driving a formula 1. The only downfall is it does
block direct view of Tach and speedo. Looks are very nice. It ran me about
300 w/ hub (3yrs ago). A little pricy but well worth it for us tall folks.

RRS.