Re: good news finally (Auto Grammar check 2000)

You guys are great! : )
I think the world of T Berk as you all know.
Every time we meet I learn something new from him.
He saved my life and I am forever in his debt.
This list is great because of guys like him.
I would walk 10 miles through the snow barefoot just to help
him push start his Scirocco if he needed it. Fortunately his car runs
great and it does not snow that often in the bay area.
 I hope you understand that this was just
fun with the latest software tools. BTW Jonas If we ever
meet up you will see that I am not such
a bad guy and I do not intend to make fun of you.
As you can see the spell check program can change
words and meanings of sentences. No flames are
heading your way from me. Please have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Doug
I have a Scirocco or two.

Message text written by T Berk

Kathy Teulie wrote:
> " how about running the spell checker?"
> The latest software tools can only help a little.
BP
I often got called on my grammar, anybody remember his name? It's in my
AOL archives.

Thx
Pls.
figgur
ya
s'up?
"enter_your_name_here"-'sk as in Shawn'sk.
etc., etc.

btw, Tosha = Enough or Sufficient. It shares it's roots with the word
for water as in fully immersed in.
Think GROK.

Peace be among you,
Let the chilly be most,