NON-ROCCO : Need help on downloading netscape 4.08 128 bit enc.

I'm trying to go to http://home.netscape.com/download/index.html
to get the WinNT netscape navigator 4.08 with 128 bits encription.
But my DNS is not working well here and I keep having a msg
DNS Error, since it is not able to do a DNS reverse nslookup!

If some of you are in US or Canada and can download it, and
put it somewhere I can get it after I will really appreciate that.

Don't try to email it me since my email box is having a quota of 4.5Mb.

If you cannot put it on a ftp site, let me know I'll tell you where you
can put it.

Thanks for your help,

Joel