again FS 85 8v Scirocco 1200.00 OBO Beaverton, OR

the car is in Beaverton, OR... (Portland area)

there's a couple of pics here.

http://www.aracnet.com/~mmadison/scirocco

okay... here's the scoop.

~107,000 miles.
1985 VW Scirocco 8v Black
16v Body kit.  16v interior.
the car isn't perfect but well worth what I'm asking.

I bought this car about two months ago to drive while I am working on my
other car, I just lost my license for three months and now I don't have any
reason to own this car any more.  It drives good and runs good.  The body is
straight with a few blemishes here and there on the paint but it does look
good.  the tires are all good but are worn a little and the brakes work
good.  The interior is in pretty good shape.. a little bit of some bolster
wear but everything is intact.  the sunroof panel needs some reupholstering
before it can be put back into the car.  (in case you didn't know the part
I'm talking about is just trim for the inside of the car not the outside).
the car has a reconstructed title and I couldn't tell you why.. I know next
to nothing about this car..
doesn't look like it was wrecked.. from what I can tell it has been pieced
together with a 16v.  It has some kind of suspension on it as it is lowered
a bit and handles awesome... the springs weren't cut they are made that
way.. I just haven't had the time or the need to get under there and
investigate exactly what kind of springs/struts are on there.  included is a
factory cassette player from a 97 jetta.. (now if I can find the security
code it could be turned on.. I think I know where it is I'll look for it)
Yes, this is the car I drove to the Seattle Cruise-out a few weeks ago... 1
exception.. no euro-bumpers..  I put the factory bumpers back on.

Any more questions let me know.

mark